The graphic design job market boasts a wide range of opportunities for trained and certified designers, including positions in Print Design, web design. The demand for skilled and educated graphic designers is on the rise. Graphic artists with strong web design and multimedia skills are in the greatest demand, as businesses seek to gain a competitive advantage with stunning visual effects for social media hubs, e-commerce storefronts and corporate websites.
Ever wondered if you could really learn graphic design online? With these free, online graphic design courses from Graphic Bloom, you will gain valuable skills needed to enter the field of graphic design or further your present career. You’ll start with the basics of both disciplines—color, illustration, image manipulation—before choosing a more focused design path.
Graphic Bloom is going to arranged in a training services of graphic Design & Multimedia, Who are seriously willing to work and easily build a career in graphic Professionals life, just for their low-cost ideas about how easily he could be prepared to lead a life graphic Professionals.
What you can learn
You'll start with the basics of graphic and web design areas like color, illustration, and image manipulation--then develop your skills through concept development and implementation courses. After your first year, you’ll focus on Graphic or Web Design, following a more directed course of study.
Choose the Graphic Design concentration and you’ll take a more traditional approach, studying product packaging, posters, art direction, and publication design.
The Web Design concentration focuses on interactive design and development, working across media platforms from mobile devices to desktop computers.
- Integrated curriculum which provides a firm grounding in design fundamentals and formal skills needed to think critically and solve problems creatively
- You will be immersed in a dynamic environment - from a rigorous curriculum to exploratory projects, authentic industry exposure and exciting collaborations, here and abroad
- Insights into professional practice through engagements of renowned practitioners and guest speakers in the industry, through life projects and through industrial training programme in creative industry
- Have opportunities to gain recognition by showcasing your works through exhibitions and publications, get mentored to win competitions, and seek challenges beyond the classroom with like-minded peers
- A student-run integrated design agency called The Student Agency, which provides opportunities for students to work on live projects
- New, purpose-built learning spaces in the New Design School Building, with "home-based" Design Studios, workshops and photography studio that are practice-oriented teaching environments with multimedia facilities
This softwares will train on
PRINT DESIGN (3 MONTH)
> Adobe Photoshop > Adobe Illustrator > Adobe In-Design
> Corel DRAW > Corel Paint > Wacom Tablets
WEB DESIGN (6 MONTH)
> Adobe flash > Adobe fire works > Html
> Web server adminstration > Css3 > Php
> WordPress > Seo > Java
BROADCAST DESIGN (6 MONTH)
> Adobe after effects > Autodesk maya > Apple motion
> Autodesk 3ds max > Cinema 4d > Element 3d
> Poser > Particle illusion > Nuke
> Keyshot > Vue extream
Our network of technology and creative design schools offers a wide range of training options for new and established graphic designers. A mature training after the end of the course, we'll give you a certificates, which will help build your career. Moreover, to Bloom and the graphic will help provide job references.